Tuesday 17 July 2012

Vivien

Hello my lovely mini friends, old and new.  I'm suddenly very busy with orders for nursery items and prams and all sorts... all my projects have been placed on hold until the pressing orders are completed.  I'll of course show you pictures as I complete things, but for now, I thought you would like to see a little more of my personal loves so...

Meet Vivien...

When Vivien arrived she was naked and bald so I urgently set about making her some undies...


...and I covered her head with a towel until her hair could be fitted.

This is Vivien meeting up with the other housemates.
Once I'd attached Vivien's hair and made her a dress she needed shoes to complete her look, I wanted them to fit so I made a template of her foot and created these little sandles from fine leather.


And here she is all finished...
Vivien is just sharing a nice evening in the garden with her friend Alegra and the babies.

9 comments:

  1. les Poupées Heidi Ott sont superbes. J'en ai aussi, une jolie jeune femme Meg et 5 enfants. Pour ma maison, je n'en mets que 3 : Lilou, Tess et Maé. Mais, moi, j'ai beaucoup de mal à faire les vêtements, oh, que c'est difficile.
    Les petites chaussures estivales sont très belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed, finding clothes is difficult... I make my own clothes for the dolls mostly, I cannot knit though so I know some lovely people who can and they knit me nice cardigans etc. And yes Heidi Ott dolls are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely doll! you seem to be multi-talented!!! :)
    How great that you have orders for the nursey-items...they are outstanding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivien is a very nice girl.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: Vivien is very pretty with the baby. A great job!. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made Vivien a beautiful dress. Also lovely shoes. She really looks gorgeous with that adorable baby in her arms.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivian is a beautiful doll. I love her clothes her shoes are fantastic.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que precioso vestido y esos fantasticos zapatso hacen que Vivian este preciosa.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shoes and the dress!!!
    Vivian and the baby are very beautyful.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete