Friday 3 January 2014

The Tenth Day of Christmas

On the tenth Day Of Christmas...

My friend gave to me, a little yellow hooded duck blanket.

Well firstly an apology as I have had puter problems and so only just managed to get this post up oo er!

Awww bless, this is too cute!!!  Look, I have a gorgeous little yellow blanket with a duck hood.  Is it not the cutest thing!  Again it has such delicate detail, and so very unique!  It will look fantastic in the nursery. 





Just two more days to go, don't forget to pop back and see my next mini gift!
See you tomorrow

Gillx

1 comment:

  1. Titanium jewelry piercing - a unique approach to art - Titanium
    To obtain a unique technique, titanium watches simply look raft titanium for samsung titanium watch metal jewelry with titanium canteen a titanium white acrylic paint copper plate or plate. The object is to create jewelry with

    ReplyDelete