Saturday 17 August 2013

Dollhouse Pushchairs 1/12th scale

Hello my lovely mini friends…

Well first the good news, my doggy is much, much better thanks to all those well-wishers YAY! :)

Now for the pushchairs… I’m going to stop making this style soon (well it will move into my budget collection) the reason for this is as time goes on, you find better ways to do things, and improvements are born etc and also, I just get bored easily so I need a change.  These pushchairs are at an affordable price and available by emailing me or going to ebay (where I shall pop them up for sale tomorrow or maybe the next day lol). 

Another decision I have made is that I’m not going to take more than around four bespoke orders per year, this will leave me the freedom to create what is in my heart and thus lead to much better creations and also between you and me, I like to make new and different things rather than copy my own creations over and over, another reason why I’m putting this style of pushchair to bed lol.

I decided to make this batch of pushchairs in bright colours and I added a little hearts print just to be different.  They all have the usual features, shaped handle, shopping tray, moving wheels, full working harness and the hood can fold back too.  The pictures are below. 

The present project on the work table is a little Peter Rabbit buggy which I’m making a sun canopy for.  Once this project is complete I have a list of others to get started and one of them is a modern pushchair that I keep going to start but never get round to lol.  I found a few new materials that will work really well for what I want so I’m going to put them to good use.  I also have a twin tandem pushchair on the table, it’s got reclining seat backs and moving foot rests but it’s got a long way to go before it’ll be finished.  If only I could be cloned eh!

As always thank you for your lovely messages, you always make me smile.
Till next time, big mini hugs

Gill x












4 comments:

  1. Your prams are amazingly realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I'm glad your dog is okay. Your are fabulous strollers. I like them all. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gill,
    I am so happy your dog is doing better! The pushchairs are lovely...the fabrics are so much fun! I am so excited to see the buggy!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give your doggy a get well hug from me. :-) I am so excited these are going on sale! Wondering what the new design what will be like.

    ReplyDelete