Monday 5 August 2013

A Suitcase and some Cribs


Hello my lovely mini friends…
It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to post and I blame this mainly on us actually having a summer lol.  Yes I’m guilty of having some fun time in the glorious weather, it may have been a bit rainy in-between but over all we’ve had some hot hot sun.  Also, we’ve a poorly doggie at the moment and so much of my time has been taken over caring for him, poor thing he’s happy and still all bright eyed but he’s got IBD that’s the equivalent to crohn’s in a human, so he’s been quite poorly. 

Anyhooo, I’ve managed a couple of mini makes, I finally finished my first opening suitcase, I decided I’d make lots of changes to the next one I make, including adding wheels and a fold away handle but for now this one will become part of my personal dolls house collection as it’s not quite good enough to sell.

I also made a couple of little cribs with an antique styling to them, a little different than my normal mini makes but they were very quick and easy to make.  I’ll be placing one up for sale here and the other will go up for sale in my Etsy shop.

I’m in the process of making pushchairs but with everything that I have on right now I have no idea how long it will take me to finish them. 

Hopefully things will get back to normal in the next couple of months and I’ll be back to making my minis full time again.
Big mini hugs

Gill xx














14 comments:

  1. The suitcase is perfect. I really like your crib, enchanting.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your suitcase, but when I saw that it opens, my jaw hit the ground. It is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha this comment made me smile lol, thank you. its the first one so it'll be better next time, I like minis that actually work like their full size counterparts :)

      Delete
  3. those little cribs are adorable and I like how your suitcase opens that's fantastic

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really get those details done well. I like the butterfly mobile and the straps on the luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que cosa tan bonita la maleta, ayyyy yo quiero una, es preciosa, la cuna también me gusta, pero la maleta me ha dejado sin palabras, muchos besos, artista.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, give your wrinkly furkid a hug from me and I hope he's doing better soon, plenty of sunbathing out on the barbecue table is my prescription ;)

    Love the suitcase, great detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get him out there on that table in the sun Sus, I'm sure he'll feel much better in no time. xx

      Delete
  7. Hello Gill,
    Wow! the crib is spectacular. Wow! I also love the great suitcase. you really have the highest quality craftsmanship. I will be thinking about your puppy and sending him all the best.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my wonderful friend, you are so lovely!
      Gill x

      Delete
  8. Me encanta es un trabajo estupendo, me gusta la maleta es perfecta y la ropa de cuna muy delicada.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah thank you everyone, you've brightened my day with your comments. Hopefully once my furbaby is better I'll be back making prams, shopping trolleys, suitcases and much, much more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me gusta la maleta y sobretodo el detalle de su interior
    Un besín
    Isa

    ReplyDelete