Tuesday 15 May 2012

Prams and Beachwear



Hello everyone, 

Firstly I’d like to say a huge thank you to all those lovely people who have placed a link to my prams on their page... THANK YOU!  And huge hugs.

Well I’ve been busy making a classic old style pram and it’s been a bit tricky sorting out the style an dimensions, I didn’t want it to be too small... I have noticed that some old style prams the manufactured sort are way too tiny and the dimensions are all wrong so that when you place your 1/12th scale moma doll next to it, it just looks strange.  I remember a lady I babysat for as a child having one of those huge silver cross prams, I pushed it and I couldn’t see over it even though I was tall for my age, it was a monster and I’m sure a five year old child would have had no problems sitting in it so I wanted my pram to be big like that.  I think I’m getting there, I’ve had a bit of trouble finding things to use to make a proper arm that works on the hood but I may have cracked it, I’ve about three different things to try and I’ll go with what works best.  I love tiny details they make me feel like I’ve achieved something.  I’ll post pictures as soon as I’ve perfected it.  

I’ve also had orders for a tiny buggy, some shopping trolleys, a highchair, another pram and I’ve got a big pushchair to make too, oh and I did some beachwear for a lady who wants to hang it on her washing line, very cute! I’m half way through my orders but I better press on if I want to finish them.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I love to read them, they always make me happy.
Big mini hugs 
Gilly-Bean xx

Here are some pictures of the beachwear...


...and don't forget there is still time to follow my blog and be entered into the draw for the highchair.

7 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por esa preciosa ropa de playa te ha quedado genial.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. jolis vêtements, là aussi vous prouvez votre talent de couturière, ce que je ne possède pas. LOL !
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors of the beachwear.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beachwear is great, especially the swimmingsuits.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beachwear is wonderful and the colors of them are beautiful.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic beachwear. So bright and colourful.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beachwear is fantasice. The colors are wonderful.
    Greetings
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete